SouthRoads take pride in the part we play in providing communities with clean, safe, and reliable 3 water services through the various water, wastewater, and stormwater maintenance and construction contracts held across Otago and Southland.
We employ a large team of qualified drain layers and reticulation staff who are passionate about 3 waters and maintaining a high level of quality and safety. Training the next generation is a huge focus for SouthRoads with multiple different training options and courses available for staff who wish to further their career.
Water, wastewater and stormwater utilities are vital to keeping businesses and households running. SouthRoads hold 3 waters maintenance contracts within Otago and Southland and employ locals who are passionate about maintaining these essential services to their community.
- Rural and urban repairs to water and wastewater mains
- Clearing wastewater blockages
- Preventative maintenance to above-ground assets including stormwater inlets and outlets
- 24 hours, 7 days a week service
SouthRoads have highly experienced crews armed with local knowledge and quality gear to construct 3 water infrastructure for new subdivisions and developments, along with renewal of public infrastructure for local Councils. With civil knowledge and quality management teams behind the crews on the ground, SouthRoads can bring your project to life on time and within budget.
- New water, wastewater, and stormwater infrastructure- Complete from design through to testing and commissioning
- Water and sewer mains (gravity & pressure) renewals. SouthRoads will supply all the required traffic management and can apply for all the required consents on behalf of clients
Water and Waste Water Treatment plants are facilities in which the local water cycle starts and ends. We have a team of trained and dedicated staff working around the clock in various locations to ensure these processes run as smoothly as possible.
- Pump maintenance- Clearing blockages and carrying out services
- Compliance testing- Ensuring the Drinking Water Standards and Environmental conditions are met